A Cybrary, cyber-library, is a list of categories containing annotated links to webpages, research papers, and applications ordered by subject/content areas. The list is generated by many teachers and students working in the specific subject area.
Each link also has a discussion area behind it. When you add a link, please start the discussion area. Cybrary (6-8) contains links to activities, links to research and links to teacher tools suitable for 6-8 students.
Instructions for adding a link to a category:
- Select the category listed below. A new page appears.
- In the General area, click Turn editing on (upper right).
- Click +Add an activity or resource. A window with a list appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click the radio button adjacent to URL.
- Click Add. A new window opens.
- Enter the page title of the link you have selected.
- Enter a description of the link.
- Select the check box labeled .Display description on project page.
- Enter the External URL you have selected.
- Click Appearance. The display area opens.
- Un-check the box adjacent to Display URL description.
- Open the display drop-down menu and select in Pop-up.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save and return to project.